Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm feeling a update coming on

Well COCAK sure has been expanding, look at those pretty achievements over there (points at sidebar). Although there is some new things going on over at Kongregate, most specifically the Games forum. Phatcat has created a underground group of guide writing masterminds. =D So to help out all those that come to COCAK, we are going to link to them.

Guides in the forum

Covert Front
by: Zemlor
Desktop Tower Defense 1.5
by: Nick
Terrascape Character Damage
by: mrhthepie
Streamline
by: Phatcat

So other than the guides and such on the forums, what else has been happening on Kongregate?
Well, the Castlewars Tourney has gone into its third round
oh and if your bored the Free Rider forum has more tracks for your addictions

well I'll be camping this weekend, so to my authors and readers, if you don't see anything from me in the next few days, I'll be enjoying the outdoors.

P.S.
The towel trick works at least it did for me, permanently =D

No comments: