Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Daily Kong.

Play of the day!
The Play of the Day! is a daily column where I showcase my personal pick of the best game uploaded the day before.
DOMINO-P by Johnny_k
I liked this game a lot, the concept of the game is very original, and well done. It is a hard game, the music suits the game fine and the the physics are nice.
This game is for people with patiente, because you'll got to start the level again if you do a little error!!

Retro Play of the Day!
This piece takes a look into the games uploaded to Kongregate One Year ago! That's almost a century on the internet.
bounce2 by Donoutmaster
This game isn't very original, but it's very good. The gameplay is OK and the graphics too. The music is very good. The game could be better but it's ok for those that like action and a quick game.

Notable Forum Posts
Heres a place where the forum gets spotlighted upon, every day there are great threads and heres a spot to keep up on at least a few.
Torture game 2


Kongregate News
Kongregate always has some kind of news, we're in beta! Whats going on recently with Kongregate and the Kongregate community.
Nothing new in Kongregate, the problems that I told you yesterday are being fixed. The forums are very quite (maybe due to the problems that we are having) and there aren't too much new games.

COCAK News
Am I slacking, probably. Here is a place where I tell you whats up in my world so you can know what to expect from the blog world.
Well, tomorrow FRAGM3NT is going to continue with The Daily Kong, I'm going to do it again next saturday!.

1 comment:

Johannes Argyne said...

I like how you guys have sections to each daily post! That's an interesting way to blog.