Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Daily Kong: Resurrection!

*Although this content wasn't exactly popular I'm bringing it back anyway! This time with a little more oomph

Play of the Day!
The Play of the Day! is a daily column where I showcase my personal pick of the best game uploaded the day before.

Jubble:) by Shrapnel

Controls: Mouse controls the paddle

Quick Review: A fun quick game to play, the game is a simple keep em up with power-ups. My only criticism is that it doesn't have more positive power-ups. The game has 5 levels that you get to by obtaining by scoring 2500 points in each stage. It also appears that the author put a bit of time in the graphics even though it seems unnecessary at alot of points.


Also check out great reviews for Kongregate games at ACKK

Retro Play of the Day!
This piece takes a look into the games uploaded to Kongregate One Year ago! Thats almost a century on the internet

Stick Trinity by webjone

Controls: Customizable in menu

Quick Review: I remember playing this game before, slightly buggy but a fun flash brawler at the same time, although it's definitely not anywhere near Newgrounds Rumble quality it's still a fun foray.


Notable Forum Posts

Heres a place where the forum gets spotlighted upon, every day there are great threads and heres a spot to keep up on at least a few


Dinowaurs Beta now Open!

Kongreguide is creating a Dinowaurs Tourney

Photos! (This one is old but I never really noticed it before)


Kongregate News

Kongregate always has some kind of news, we're in beta! Whats going on recently with Kongregate and the Kongregate community

Recently Kongregate has started the Dinowaurs Beta up and everyone who has signed up since page 22 can play. Also the challenge has been fixed so it's back to Bubble Tanks. Yknow I just love shape and object themed challenges. Keep up the good work Greg!


COCAK News

Am I slacking, probably. Here is a place where I tell you whats up in my world so you can know what to expect from the blog world.


Well I've just recently implemented some code so I can do some hide/show text, hopefully it'll work because I'm testing it here...

Test +/-

Do I work? please say yes!


4 comments:

Focus said...

Yes, you work. Isn't that awesome?

Anonymous said...

Work's over-rated. It takes away from my time to play and review games :P

Unknown said...

Thanks for my game on play of the day. I made jubble, woohoo.

Walter said...

The daily kong is popular with me, and i count for like.... two people.