Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Daily Kong: Drawing your Shield

Play of the Day!
The Play of the Day is a daily column where I showcase my personal pick of the best game uploaded the day before.


Ninja Roll by smith1302
Controls: Mouse

Quick Review: Really simple game, draw your rolling path and let your ninja fly!

Also check out great reviews for Kongregate games at ACKK

Retro Play of the Day!
This piece takes a look into the games uploaded to Kongregate One Year ago! That's almost a century on the internet

Shield Defense by pitchmobile
Controls: Mouse


Quick Review: Lengthy, well done, fun and addicting.The game keeps you entertained for a while although the consistent deflection can get kinda annoying after a while.

Notable Forum Posts
Here's a place where the forum gets spotlighted upon, every day there are great threads and here's a spot to keep up on at least a few
.

Featured Games.
Points for Post?

Kongregate News
Kongregate always has some kind of news, we're in beta! What's going on recently with Kongregate and the Kongregate community
.

Last night there was a little maintenance that allowed us to have our featured games module expanded tri-fold! Awesome scrolling features!

COCAK News
Am I slacking, probably. Here is a place where I tell you whats up in my world so you can know what to expect from the blog world.


Although I must admit I feel really bad for not doing the daily last week I'd like to thank lightsun for picking up my slack tremendously on the weekends. THANKS!

No comments: