Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Daily Kong.

Play of the Day!
The Play of the Day is a daily column where I showcase my personal pick of the best game uploaded the day before
buttonhunt3 by Achilles015
This game is really amazing, the graphics, concept, the jokes inside the game, makes it very very addictive. This game already has badges, and it is the best game of the sage. The sound effects and music is awesome, and I recomend this game to everyone. It is quite easy, and if you enjoyed the previous games, you must play this one!!

Retro Play of the Day!
This piece takes a look into the games uploaded to Kongregate One Year ago! That's almost a century on the internet.
! Music Mania ! by Coolio_Niato
Another great music game. This one has a lot of minigames, and a lot more to unlock. In the first one you are little man and you have to dodge the obstacles; The second one is very similar to streamline, you also have to avoid obstacles, and finally, a minigame very similar to super crazy guitar maniac deluxe, or flash flash revolution.
In the three games the music is very good, the gameplay is very intense and the unlockable games are the goal of this great game!

Notable Forum Posts
Here's a place where the forum gets spotlighted upon, every day there are great threads and here's a spot to keep up on at least a few
Prison
Badged Games?

Kongregate News
Kongregate always has some kind of news, we're in beta! What's going on recently with Kongregate and the Kongregate community
We have new badges for ButtonHunt and ButtonHunt3, both mediums. No news after that.

COCAK News
Am I slacking, probably. Here is a place where I tell you whats up in my world so you can know
what to expect from the blog world.
As FRAGM3NT is having some problems doing the Daily Kong, I wanted to help, that's why I'm writing again this. As usually I got problems doing this, but at least I'm trying :P.

No comments: