Monday, June 9, 2008

The Daily Kong: Arcane Might

Play of the Day!
The Play of the Day! is a daily column where I showcase my personal pick of the best game uploaded the day before.
Arcane by Hadar1989

Controls: 'WASD' to move, 'e' to throw projectiles, 'spacebar' to switch weapons, and 'left-click' to attack.

Quick Review: Quite a fun game, the story is well put together although the voice acting isn't perfect. The gameplay itself is alright, it leaves alot to be desired especially when you realize how awesome the bow is. Theres a really neat shop option with all of your equipment being organized by size which I find pretty awesome. I recommend this to all those fans of Flash Brawlers.

Also check out great reviews for Kongregate games at ACKK


Retro Play of the Day!
This piece takes a look into the games uploaded to Kongregate One Year ago! Thats almost a century on the internet
Kongregate Grope by editundo

Controls: Mouse

Quick Review: Not the greatest of games, but not much was uploaded on June 10, 2007. The game is essentially a simple letter recognition game, check it out.. if you dare!


Notable Forum Posts
Heres a place where the forum gets spotlighted upon, every day there are great threads and heres a spot to keep up on at least a few


Kongregate Appreciation!
Another Kongregate Blog!
Post Counts? Who needs em!?!


Kongregate News
Kongregate always has some kind of news, we're in beta! Whats going on recently with Kongregate and the Kongregate community


Well there are badges on Mr. Bounce, which is a great game by the way. Other than that Kongregate is silent just like a praying mantis before it strikes...

COCAK News
Am I slacking, probably. Here is a place where I tell you whats up in my world so you can know what to expect from the blog world.


Sorry for no post yesterday, my grandma needed my attention. Although I'm going to be getting a link list going soon for the sidebar, comment if you want in and if I already told you I was putting you in no need to comment.

No comments: