Saturday, August 18, 2007

COCAK is getting reworked

COCAK is undergoing some surgery so for right now some things are going to be missing that you might have used.

1. The Acheivements list is now gone, please search for the acheivements in the search bar on the top of the screen for now, sorry for the inconvenience, I'm working on a way we can make the achievement list look better on the front page than just a bunch of text.

2. The shoutbox is gone, this functionality wasn't used much anyway so its gone for good.

3. A contact me has been added, if you'd like to see some kind of functionality to COCAK please tell me, I'll be looking into all ideas.

oh and I am going to add already,

box for community spotlight, dang you congregatee I saw it and thought, hmm much better, oh and btw until that is live we won't have a comm. spotlight until then.

No comments: